Day #2
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs and 1.5 slices of bacon plus coffee
Lunch: 4 seasoned chicken thighs
Supper: 9oz steak
Today we went to Costco and loaded up on meat. I bought steak, chicken breast, pork loins, chicken wings, and a couple of roasts. I also bought eggs, butter, steak strips, and pork rinds. I always thought pork rinds looked disgusting, but they actually taste like Bugles. They are pretty good. I also bought a Cuisinart Air Fryer. Apparently air frying is the thing to do these days, especially now that I am a carnivore. It was an expensive Costco trip ($709), but this meat should last us a few weeks I am guessing. We’ll see.
I woke up today with a mild headache that lasted most of the day. I will look into some electrolytes. I was pretty hungry today. Definitely still craving carbs. My energy levels were overall quite good. Mood was good. No chest pains today. It was a good day overall.

Comments
Post a Comment