Day #3
Breakfast: 3 slices of bacon and 2 scrambled eggs plus coffee
Lunch: 2 pepperoni sticks
Supper: 3 ground beef (with organs) patties seasoned
Today was a tough day. I woke up with anxiety and irritability that quickly went away after I ate. The rest of the day I was generally fatigued. At lunch I really didn’t want to eat anymore meat, so I bought some pepperoni sticks. I also bought some beef bone broth, but it was frozen, so maybe I can try that tomorrow. The carb/sugar withdrawals are still bad. I’m hoping that goes away soon as my body switches to fat burning. I had a little bit of chest pain today, but not too bad. I am questioning whether or not I can get through a month of this. I’ll just take it one day at a time.
I took my measurements today.
Chest: 35” Waist: 28” Hips: 44”
I will measure again when I am done the experiment.
Comments
Post a Comment