Day #5

Breakfast: Steak and 2 eggs plus decaf coffee

Lunch: 2 cups beef bone broth and some pork rinds 

Snack: Butter and steak strips

Supper: Chicken wings (lemon pepper)

I woke up energized today. I went for a walk. I loved the bone broth! I bought it from a local butcher and it is so good. I think I will try to drink bone broth more frequently, because there are a ton of benefits to it and it feels so healthy. By mid-afternoon I was quite hungry. I made some chicken wings with the air fryer and they were fantastic. There’s really isn’t that much meat on them though. One struggle I have is with snacks. I can’t just get some chips and salsa or an apple or a bowl of cereal. I need to buy more pepperoni sticks tomorrow. I haven’t had any chest pain today. A bit of joint pain. My skin is clearing up nicely. Also noticed a change in body odour. It’s not really bad, just different. I have a headache as I write this, so I will go drink more water. 

Comments

Popular Posts