Day #6

Breakfast: Leftover steak and 4 slices of bacon plus decaf coffee

Lunch: Beef bone broth and 3 pepperoni sticks

Snack: Butter and white tea 

Supper: 1 seasoned chicken breast

I have been reflecting lately how much I am used to eating for pleasure. When I’m bored, I look for something to eat. When I see something, I just eat it. This diet has almost completely stopped that. I go to look for a snack and I don’t even want it when I get there. It is really easy to follow hunger cues. I eat until I’m hungry and that’s it. If I still have food, I can eat it tomorrow. This is a massive shift for me in how I eat and see food. Today I had a slight headache. Energy was pretty good. Some negative emotions this morning. My eye is pretty irritated, but I think that’s from the contacts. I took a break today from one contact at least. One thing I learned wanted to measure was of my eye floaters would go away. It seems like I have less now, so we’ll see if they completely disappear. That would be amazing! My skin still looks great. Overall this seems to be getting easier for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts