Day #9
Breakfast: 2 eggs and 1.5 slices of bacon plus decaf coffee
Lunch: 3 slices of roast beef with gravy
Supper: 2 pieces of roast beef with gravy, 1 pepperoni stick, and butter for dessert
Today I felt physically great. I had energy. I enjoyed my meals and felt satiated afterwards. I listened to some videos today specifically about women on the carnivore diet. Women need to consume a lot of fat on the carnivore diet to support their hormones. This is why I’m eating butter. Before I would have thought eating straight butter was gross, but it is actually quite good. Especially this grass-fed butter from New Zealand that Costco sells. I just grab a knife and cut a bit off and eat it. This increases my fat consumption. A lot of the meats I’m eating don’t have a huge fat content. Bacon has a lot of fat, but I like my bacon crispy, so a lot of that gets cooked off. Chicken doesn’t have a lot of fat. Steak is one of the best meats to eat, because of its fat content. I also bought some electrolytes today at the nutrition store. I couldn’t wait any longer for my LMNT electrolytes to come in. The kind I bought is quite delicious and it made me want to drink more water, so I think that’s a good thing.

Comments
Post a Comment