Day #15

 Breakfast: 2 soft-boiled eggs plus decaf coffee

Lunch: Thai basil chicken 

Snack: Chicken bone broth and pepperoni stick

Supper: 3 St. Louis BBQ ribs

Today we went for lunch with a friend. I got the Thai basil chicken dish and it came with not very much chicken. My friend let me snag some of her chicken thankfully. I had a nice long nap this afternoon. I was feeling like maybe I was getting sick, but I think the nap helped. I did another Costco haul today, picking up some more bacon, chicken thighs, steak strips, eggs, and pork side ribs. I made some pork side ribs for supper. First time ever. I did a dry rub and baked them for 2 hours at 325F. Then I added BBQ sauce and broiled each side. I thought they turned it pretty good.

Also I weighed in at 152 lbs today, so that is -8lbs from day 1. My skin is clear, my chest pains have gotten better, and I feel good energy wise. I had bad foot pain today. It can be painting even when I’m not even doing anything, so I’m not sure what is up with that. I’ll keep monitoring. 

Comments

Popular Posts