Day #18

Breakfast: 6 slices of bacon plus an americano

Lunch: Thanksgiving Dinner (turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli salad, roasted carrots, cabbage roll)

Supper: Chicken bone broth and some steak strips

Today started off with a non-decaf americano. That messed me up today. I was highly anxious today, and I was sweating a lot. I felt overwhelmed for no reason. It was 100% the caffeine in the coffee. Then I ate some bacon. There was a Thanksgiving Dinner today at work, so I ate it. I avoided the bun and dressing and dessert (and alcohol), but I ate the other things. It was really good and I felt very full afterwards. I have had a headache and brain fog for the rest of the day. I was also pretty tired after eating the meal. I wasn’t very hungry for supper, so I just finished off my bone broth and had a couple of steak strips. 

I did some more research on what my foot pain might be, and it sounds like gout. This can definitely happen on a keto or carnivore diet, so I am hoping that this eventually goes away. The flare ups are really random and mildly painful (maybe 3/10). I am still going to look into it further, because it could be a sign something else is wrong. I will update when I find out more. 

Comments

Popular Posts