Day #19

Breakfast: coffee

Lunch: lemon pepper chicken wings

Supper: steak

Post-supper snack: Cajun boneless chicken wings

Today was a bit of a weird day. I skipped breakfast. I went for lunch with a referral partner and I decided on chicken wings. They were breaded, but mostly chicken. Then we were going for a birthday party and we were having pizza. I decided to just cook up a steak before we went and ate that instead. Then after the party my husband had a hockey game and I got some boneless wings. I refrained from eating the fries (amazingly). Today I felt pretty good energetically. My foot hurt a little bit, but not bad at all. I think I was a little bloated from my thanksgiving meal. At least it looked like my stomach wasn’t as flat. I am almost 2/3 way done this experiment and I am definitely feeling ready to move on. 

Comments

Popular Posts