Day #29

Breakfast: Breakfast pizza

Lunch: 1/2 chicken breast

Supper: Beef/organ meatballs with cream sauce (tastes better than it looks)

Today we had to go make coffee for a post-wedding gathering. Our friend had his pizza truck out there making breakfast pizzas. I was pretty hungry, so I ate half of one. It tasted amazing I will admit. My tummy was rumbling pretty shortly after though. I was a little gassy. But I don’t feel bad anymore. For supper I tried a new recipe and it was pretty good! The cream sauce really elevates the meatballs. And you get some extra fat. Bonus! As for symptoms today, I didn’t have much other than the rumbling tummy. I went to the grocery store today and picked up some food for the next stage of my diet. I’m so excited! 

I weighed in today at 151 lbs. -9 lbs from where I started. I will do my measurements in the morning. 



Comments

Popular Posts