Day #30
Breakfast: 5 slices of bacon plus a latte
Lunch: Lamb bone broth and a cup of cottage cheese
Supper: Pork chop
Dessert: Decaf crema di caffe
Today I experienced a bit of flare ups in my foot again. It wasn’t bad, just a dull ache. I also got one pimple today. So perhaps that’s a result of my eating pizza yesterday. I don’t plan on eating many glutinous in the near future, so I will keep monitoring my complexion.
I took measurements today. I finished at 33-27-42.5. That’s 2 inches off my bust, 1 inch off my waist, and 1.5 inches off my hips. I can tell I have lost in my arms and legs as well, but I did not measure those. I am quite satisfied with these results. My clothes fit better, inflammation is down, overall I look and feel better.
Now for my future plans. I think I will keep up with the blog. I think having a record will be useful. I am going to add in the following foods: berries, yogurt, honey, avocado, squash, apples, potatoes, sweet potatoes, beets, and carrots. I will see how my body reacts to those foods and adjust accordingly. I might need a couple weeks for my body to adjust to the new diet, so I don’t want to judge too quickly. I will still keep my meat intake high. I am looking forward to this next phase. I also don’t plan on being nearly as strict, so I may have some chocolate once in a while.
Comments
Post a Comment